Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Day 8: 4/29/19 Sterling, NE to Denver (Pat & Wendy's)

Woke up early after a good night's sleep, and walked down to see what the Super 8 had out for breakfast... not so super if you're trying to eat a little lower carb.  Ended up having a couple containers of yogurt and calling it good.

Today was a relatively short travel day, and I had about 45 miles to travel to the fast charger in the Walmart parking lot.  Pulling up to the fast charger, I was the only one there, and multiple stations were available.  Charger was easy to navigate if you followed the instructions.  Once going, I headed inside to maybe find coffee/espresso.  No luck there, so I just hung out for about 40 minutes while I got to an 80% charge.

Now I have plenty to make it to Denver easily (can even use the heat).  Still looking for coffee, I found a Starbucks a few miles from where I charged... headed there to work on my blog and enjoy a good espresso!!

I made it to Pat and Wendy's "Little Dig" about noon.  Pat was there (Wendy was toiling away at work)… went for a good 5 mile walk around their subdivision and nature area near their house.  Again, good to stretch my legs!  After Wendy got home, we went out to Famous Dave's for supper... then more studying the Mueller Report in the later evening.




1 comment:

  1. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - MapYRO
    Find Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, 김해 출장마사지 New Jersey real-time prices, 안산 출장샵 Address, 777 Harrahs Blvd, Atlantic City, 목포 출장안마 NJ 청주 출장안마 08401. Real-time street views 고양 출장샵

    ReplyDelete

Day 13: Ames to Home

After a gourmet breakfast at the Diesslin's, Bill gave me a tour of the EHS building and other sites around campus.  Bill played an inte...