Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Day 9: 4/30/19 No Travel Day

Woke up and had a leisurely breakfast with Pat, while Wendy scooted out early to work... ah, I remember those days!  There were some contractors coming to the house, so after they arrived, I left to find a Starbucks, and get some exercise.  It was a 5-mile there and back, so got the exercise piece in for the day.














After a snow yesterday, it was still cold, but most of the snow had melted.  The contractors were done when I got home, so Pat and I decided to take a little trip to an outlet mall.  Lots of looking around, but no purchases!  They have these special spots for electric vehicles, which I took advantage of... just because I could.

When we got home, the news was breaking on the William Barr, so we watched that quite a while to see what was up... meanwhile, I am continuing the slog through the Mueller report.  It will be interesting to listen to Barr's testimony before Congress, and am hoping that I can get a public radio station as I start my drive across Nebraska again tomorrow.

After Wendy got home, we left for supper at Mehak, a good Indian restaurant.  It's been awhile since I've been out for a good Indian meal... it was YUMMY!




1 comment:

Day 13: Ames to Home

After a gourmet breakfast at the Diesslin's, Bill gave me a tour of the EHS building and other sites around campus.  Bill played an inte...